Tilt latch operating buttons
Tilt latches are designed to retain the sash in an upright position, whilst also allowing the sash to be tilted when cleaning is required, or for when maintenance needs to be carried out.
The tilt latch can be operated in one of two ways: by sliding back the internal release mechanism, or by using an external tilt button. Available in a wide range of styles and colours, we can supply standard tilt buttons for a wide range of general uses, and also tilt buttons designed for use with particular window systems. For full details on our extensive tilt button range, don’t hesitate to contact us, though our most prominent tilt buttons are:
- Standard tilt buttons for all customers: UK499SAT, UK545DG and UK545CH and UK545HIPCAWHITE are available from Caldwell in a range of colours including anodised satin, white, gold and chrome finishes.
- Masterframe tilt buttons: UK479W, UK479DG, UK479CH available in white, gold and chrome respectively.
- WHS Halo: UK493HIPCAWHITE, UK493DG and UK493CH are available in white gold and chrome finishes, and are suitable for use with WHS Halo window systems.
- H.W. Plastics/Spectus: UK498 tilt buttons which can be ordered in white (UK498HIPCAWHITE), gold (UK498DG) and chrome (UK498CH) finishes to match the aesthetic of any window.
- REHAU: Available directly from REHAU, UK654HIPCAWHITE, UK654DG and UK654CH can be ordered in white, gold and chrome.